20090514

Piano Wizard at the Boulder Autism Society Picnic

Earlier this week I worked with Allegro Multimedia (Music Wizard Group), makers of Piano Wizard at the Rocky Mountain Venture Capital Conference. We made some valuable contacts, and it was good to work with MWG again. I was also given the opportunity to work another event later that week.

I was asked to demo the product at the Boulder Autism Society picnic. This was an extremely rewarding event - I had a handful of children who were glued to the game. One particular student, Abby showed a tremendous amount of progress, despite the unexpectedly cold and cloudy morning, not to mention a number of other distractions. The company was friendly and I learned quickly that special needs parents are very sharp, and so are their children. This event was extremely rewarding, and I look forward to working with MWG again.

No comments:

Post a Comment